Mountain State Hare Scramble Pre-Registration
Rules & Directions
1. The Pre-Registration is for riders who have raced at least 1 race during the series. New riders need to sign up at the race track.
2. If you identify any errors associated with your race entry, please contact
3. Any transponder labeled "Event Scoring" or with a prefix of "E55" will work with our system. Be sure to type in the ENTIRE transponder number when registering online.
4. If you do not have a transponder, you may purchase one for $5.00 at Registration.
5. You are REQUIRED to check in with Registration BEFORE you race. There will be a designated Pre-Registration line at the Registration Trailer.
*If you do not check-in, you will be removed from the event and NOT scored*
6. All riders under the age of 18 MUST have a minor release form filled out and signed by an adult before you will receive your Pre-Registration Envelope.
7. Your Pre-Registration Envelope will include the following:
- Rider Number Stickers
- Colored Class Sticker
- Transponder (if needed)
8. Pre-Reg closses friday at 5pm the weekend of the event.
Mountain State Hare Scramble Proper transponder and number placement.
Mountain State Hare Scramble Race Course Markers
RACERS MUST HAVE 7 RACES AND A MEMBERSHIP CARD TO QUALIFY FOR END OF THE YEAR AWARDS.